I'm getting rusty...

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
I'm getting rusty...
I'm watching less and less anime, I think It's because I can't find any good ones...
It's really empty...
I've watched 8 months worth of anime, anyone with some good old ones?

What I'm looking for is stuff like Maou-sama, or Bakuman...
Maybe even something a little more mainstream.
Check out bakemonogatari in 1080p then move on to nise, neko, and season 2(which just came out).
Quote Originally Posted by Empire View Post
Check out bakemonogatari in 1080p then move on to nise, neko, and season 2(which just came out).
Thanks I'm going to watch those <3
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
Thanks I'm going to watch those <3
Well tell me your impressions(even if you didn't like it).
My first hand impression of episode 1 the first 3 minutes was nothing I've never seen before, it was a bit out of my genre but right before the intro
it starts getting excited.

After the intro I got shocked over what kind of girl she was, also leaving a mysterious aura surrounding Araragi.
"I can bear this." He isn't revealed completely even at the first episode, which I like.

My overall impression of first episode:
- I like it.
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
I'm watching less and less anime, I think It's because I can't find any good ones...
It's really empty...
I've watched 8 months worth of anime, anyone with some good old ones?

What I'm looking for is stuff like Maou-sama, or Bakuman...
Maybe even something a little more mainstream.
Steins;Gate


---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
My first hand impression of episode 1 the first 3 minutes was nothing I've never seen before, it was a bit out of my genre but right before the intro
it starts getting excited.

After the intro I got shocked over what kind of girl she was, also leaving a mysterious aura surrounding Araragi.
"I can bear this." He isn't revealed completely even at the first episode, which I like.

My overall impression of first episode:
- I like it.
The series will mostly be talking so don't expect to much action from it.
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post


Steins;Gate



---------- Post added at 04:49 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 AM ----------



The series will mostly be talking so don't expect to much action from it.
Already watched Steins Gate ;I


It's cool
Quote Originally Posted by xezin View Post
Already watched Steins Gate ;I


It's cool
Psycho pass.
I also watched psycho pass ;b
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us