DetectedGHO v1 - External Hack (Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot)

Posts 1–15 of 192 · Page 1 of 13
it works on comunity servers?
Good work fellow sumo.

Approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Genesis View Post
Good work fellow sumo.

Approved.
Thanks Genesis
Are you able to know if this is EAC undetected as well or unsure/no ? Thanks ^_^
is this safe? whats the difference between an aimbot you pay for and this one?
What about if i got the key INS inside the key CANC. If i press <fn> it doesn't work.. ( I just used aimbot with ALT )
Quote Originally Posted by AlexBrinez View Post
What about if i got the key INS inside the key CANC. If i press <fn> it doesn't work.. ( I just used aimbot with ALT )
I have a laptop and also my stamp/ins don't work if I use Fn or not :| only aimbot
Man i really wanna access the Menu but the INS button wont work for me only the aimbot.
Why does it need so much CPU Power?! More than 80 % ?!?
Menu button is broken.
So we cant get banned for using this?
Quote Originally Posted by dandyyeo View Post
how to use?any idea?
Start CS:GO.
Make sure you have full windowed.
Restart CS:GO.
Open GMO Launcher.
Profit.

---------- Post added at 07:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:46 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by asdqew View Post
Menu button is broken.
Quote Originally Posted by toxicmooshake View Post
Man i really wanna access the Menu but the INS button wont work for me only the aimbot.
Quote Originally Posted by Partyman88 View Post
I have a laptop and also my stamp/ins don't work if I use Fn or not :| only aimbot
Quote Originally Posted by AlexBrinez View Post
What about if i got the key INS inside the key CANC. If i press <fn> it doesn't work.. ( I just used aimbot with ALT )
Guys, you need to be in Fullscreen Windowed mode in order for the menu to appear.
 
Image
Posts 1–15 of 192 · Page 1 of 13
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us