how can i change the aimkey plz ?
DetectedGHO v1 - External Hack (Aimbot, ESP, TriggerBot)
Give credit to original maker of this?
i hope i won't get banned
Public cheats have a higher chance of being detected instantly or very soon. A cheat like organner/aim junkies/x22 (pay4cheats) take a longer amount of time to be detected because the programmer made sure it wouldn't be detected.
I am not saying that pay4cheats are NEVER detected. x22 is the VAC rainbow and aim junkies is just shit, but cheap. If you are going to buy a cheat I would recommend organner because of the 8 years it was undetected (expensive cheat but soo gewd).
I hope this answers your question.
I AM NOT ADVERTISING ANY OF THESE CHEATS. I AM JUST GIVING INFORMATION AND MY OPINION.
I am not saying that pay4cheats are NEVER detected. x22 is the VAC rainbow and aim junkies is just shit, but cheap. If you are going to buy a cheat I would recommend organner because of the 8 years it was undetected (expensive cheat but soo gewd).
I hope this answers your question.

I AM NOT ADVERTISING ANY OF THESE CHEATS. I AM JUST GIVING INFORMATION AND MY OPINION.
the hack dont work :s
box esp doesnt work, bone esp is just random lines that are not bones, sticking out of guns and shitt
---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------
none of the functions work except crosshair
---------- Post added at 12:16 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:10 AM ----------
none of the functions work except crosshair
also with this hack running, the fps drops from 250 to 15 ish... really unstable
This thread is closed for replies.
Similar Threads
Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacksmulti hack, aimbot/esp/norecoil 9 Battlefield Bad Company 2 (BFBC2) HacksHacks aimbot/esp/no recoil/stats hack
3 CrossFire Tutorialshow to fix "send error report in the hack Aimbot/Esp CFNA Pub [Beta 3 DONE] 14 General Game HackingTF2 Hacks (Aimbot, ESP, ETC.)
2 CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks[Closed] Css Hack, (aimbot,Esp,boxes,autoshoot MORE!! 2
