List of Known Scammers - Add scammers here!

Posts 16–30 of 855 · Page 2 of 57
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
This thread is a good idea but really proofs should be provided with the accusation. Stickied for now.
I'll add a "proof" part to it and add all the proof

Quote Originally Posted by drsandman View Post
All these need hard proof please
most of the proof is posted on there profiles/threads/BTS section
the person who is reporting must be held accountable, if the report is fake than the person reporting should be listed as well.


thoughts on sticking this? @nilly
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post
the person who is reporting must be held accountable, if the report is fake than the person reporting should be listed as well.


thoughts on sticking this? @nilly
I stickied it for now. I think the thread is a good idea but I'm not looking forward to updating it as the rwt section of the rotmg forums is my least favorite.
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I stickied it for now. I think the thread is a good idea but I'm not looking forward to updating it as the rwt section of the rotmg forums is my least favorite.
I can tell it's not your favorite section, But if you don't mind I can do it like weekly and with the correct stuff and you can just c+p it
Quote Originally Posted by nilly View Post
I stickied it for now. I think the thread is a good idea but I'm not looking forward to updating it as the rwt section of the rotmg forums is my least favorite.
i can manage this thread while you solve the helps & requests.
Quote Originally Posted by Hux View Post


i can manage this thread while you solve the helps & requests.
Sounds good to me.
Yeah the kid is a scammer. No money in paypal tryna spend $35 on items and making the seller go first. Please add @Vladmir Lenin
Also Please remove the last kid, After I IP traced they dont live near the same place
Quote Originally Posted by MPG Vortex View Post
Also Please remove the last kid, After I IP traced they dont live near the same place
from my list? the cheesefacer guy?
No cheesefacer= Perma stay on.


The celticirish thing
Quote Originally Posted by MPG Vortex View Post
No cheesefacer= Perma stay on.


The celticirish thing
yeah cordon told me that he might not be a scammer after all
very good thread and very accurate
Quote Originally Posted by rojanrana View Post
very good thread and very accurate
I lol'd because your the first person on the list
Cookies88 (Reported a scammer, some proof):

Cookies88 insisted I go first with me sending him the money, and that there was no other way.
I found him here and he said he didn't know how he was here, because he isn't a scammer.

Picture 1:


Picture 2:


Picture 3:


Picture 4 (His skype profile):


Please, no one do trades with Cookies88, his Skype is in the pictures, if he adds you, block him.

Picture 5 (Add-On):


I'd recommend an I.P ban.
Quote Originally Posted by TheDeniedOne View Post
Cookies88 (Reported a scammer, some proof):

Cookies88 insisted I go first with me sending him the money, and that there was no other way.
I found him here and he said he didn't know how he was here, because he isn't a scammer.

Picture 1:


Picture 2:


Picture 3:


Picture 4 (His skype profile):


Please, no one do trades with Cookies88, his Skype is in the pictures, if he adds you, block him.

Picture 5 (Add-On):


I'd recommend an I.P ban.
I lol'd at the last one wtf
Posts 16–30 of 855 · Page 2 of 57
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?