Does CF still need email confirmation to change?

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Does CF still need email confirmation to change?
So yeah, going to buy an account if the other party agrees.
So my question is that do we still need both sides to confirm in order to change the email.
For instance, I know user, pass, and security. I change it and does the original/current owner have to confirm before z8games change the email to mine??
Obviously yes...
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
So yeah, going to buy an account if the other party agrees.
So my question is that do we still need both sides to confirm in order to change the email.
For instance, I know user, pass, and security. I change it and does the original/current owner have to confirm before z8games change the email to mine??
Only the CURRENT user needs to confirm the change. They will send an email to them, and this has nothing to do with the original owner. BUT! Be sure he's not the original owner, or best if the account is flagged.
yes it needs to be confirmed
yes it needs to be confirmed
yea man for sure .
Yeah, i think the email system is still down?
Quote Originally Posted by CFFG. View Post
Yeah, i think the email system is still down?
Yep it is .
Quote Originally Posted by Little Snow View Post
So yeah, going to buy an account if the other party agrees.
So my question is that do we still need both sides to confirm in order to change the email.
For instance, I know user, pass, and security. I change it and does the original/current owner have to confirm before z8games change the email to mine??
ofcource, the ex owner, will receive an email, which he will know that you change the email
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?