WTBLooking for BF4

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for BF4
Hello, im looking for BF4 key for origin. thanks

Post your contact please
as I see ur new and low on posts on mpgh be careful there is a lot of scammers saying they sell cheap keys of bf4 for 20-30$ so be careful Il recomand to buy the game official if u want pre order or u can wait after the game is launched the prices will go down
ok thank you man!
my skype = sympathy-
Quote Originally Posted by godmaster View Post
Hello, im looking for BF4 key for origin. thanks

Post your contact please
I will have it at release day around 40$ dollars, I'm trusted seller - You can check my vouches on my profile site
wolfuniqe is right - be careful here is so many scammers.
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us