UnhappyHelpHelp me...!

Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1
Help me...!
Please Can someone teach me VisualBasic coding For Free ?
I wanna learn it so much but i am Poor ...!
Will someone help me Soon >.< ?
Quote Originally Posted by shafaga View Post
Please Can someone teach me VisualBasic coding For Free ?
I wanna learn it so much but i am Poor ...!
Will someone help me Soon >.< ?
wtf is your age? 10?
No it's 13

---------- Post added at 03:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AnusForce View Post
wtf is your age? 10?
No it's 13 :P
I'm sorry but I don't think anyone will or will have time to learn you Visual Basic.
There's alot of books and tutorials on Youtube and such.
But I suggest you read a book about it. You understand them better
I have time
But I don't really
Feeeeelll like it
Well if you wanna learn I suggest you start here if you don't understand this you have no hope
Go to the vb.net tutorials
Start with 1
TeachMeComputer - YouTube
First you have to learn the "basic" stuff we can't leanr you that, you have to practice.. And don't be too impatient, because it takes time to learn. Yeah there's a lot of sites where you can start to learn, like the dim, integer, char, string, bool and all that. You have to be curious, try things by yourself while learning and following the tuts, and this learn's you a lot of things. Good luck
You can find books online .
Its not so hard!
just find some tutorials on youtube.
You can easily learn it on your own, especially with YouTube, it's how I learned it
Posts 1–9 of 9 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us