ExclamationQuarantine bugg

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
Quarantine bugg
Well, I was playing Overdose and I realized that I had a scanner on me so I used it. Everything was good until the scan stopped. I switched to my AR and I noticed I didn't have it It said G36E but it was invisible or somthing Idk but I couldn't shoot it was for the other players too (and zombies). A few minutes after I got D/ced But it wasnt like My internet was down because we were talking about it.


Any answers?
This happened to me a LOOOONG time ago, but it was just me. XD


I had switched to bomb (in SnD) and tried to switch back, but my gun wasnt there, and then i had to change back to bomb, like 5 times, and finally my gun appeared. o.o

I think it's a server lag glitch or something when you have out no-bullet items.
Anyone elts know what happend? I want to know >_<
Probably just another fail by Nexon.
I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens alot.
Quote Originally Posted by Ryan View Post
Probably just another fail by Nexon.
I wouldn't worry about it unless it happens alot.
It's happend 5 times already -.-
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us