How much?

Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1
How much?
What is the price on an account with a perm melee, M4 Custom, and DE Camo? Someone hacked my last CF account and I am looking for a cheap acc with these.
Quote Originally Posted by Tretnod View Post
What is the price on an account with a perm melee, M4 Custom, and DE Camo? Someone hacked my last CF account and I am looking for a cheap acc with these.
They're only like $10-$15.
ok thanks. I will probably attempt to grab one of these accounts at some point.
Depends who is selling, you can get it cheap occasionally but usually $10-$15
it all depends on the seller $10+ is the range.
That's would be 15 - 25 $
Posts 1–7 of 7 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?