Wot Hide/ Show trees (WotNT Hack)

Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
Not working for me!
This is amazing for SPG's / Snipe tanks.
Don't work on 8.7 version ;/
hey guys, this hack isn't working anymore, is patched now with the latest verison of the game 8.8....so i was wondering if some1 can remake this hack, its realy usefull and its a great hack, i love your work.Thanks!
thanx man very much but dosent work.
I DESPERATELY NEED WOT 8.8 TREE REMOVE MOOD. I MEAN I HAVE GOT FILES WHICH U CAN ADD ONE OF WOT FOLDER AND THEN U CAN REMOVE TRESS. BUT I DON'T WANT LIKE THAT. I WANT SAME WAY AS U CAN DISABLE AND AGAIN ENABLE BY PRESSING "E" IS THERE ANYONE KNOW FOR WOT 0.8.8? PLZ TELL ME
Quote Originally Posted by pungus4me View Post
I DESPERATELY NEED WOT 8.8 TREE REMOVE MOOD. I MEAN I HAVE GOT FILES WHICH U CAN ADD ONE OF WOT FOLDER AND THEN U CAN REMOVE TRESS. BUT I DON'T WANT LIKE THAT. I WANT SAME WAY AS U CAN DISABLE AND AGAIN ENABLE BY PRESSING "E" IS THERE ANYONE KNOW FOR WOT 0.8.8? PLZ TELL ME
Hi... can you pls give me that folder and tell me wher to move the folder? please and thanx
1) res-mode
2) folder name 0.8.8
3) paste all your files into that.
u done restart game and see . and let me know . have fun,
what files i must paste into folder?
go to Google and type no-shrubs-with-trunks for wot 8.8
see this website and read info u will understand . have fun
PLZ PLZ SOME BUDDY MAKE HACK FOR WOT 0.8.8 THAT U CAN HIDE TREES BY PRESSING "E" AND AGAIN U CAN ENABLE TREES BACK . I WANT THAT KINDA HACK. OR SOME BUDDY TELL ME HOW TO MAKE THAT. THANK YOU,
Posts 16–26 of 26 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?