Looking for GTA IV

Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1
Looking for GTA IV
Have:

Getaway cards:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Skyrim Dead
Island Riptide

Game cards:

Binding of Isaac:

VI The Lovers (x2)
III The Empress

Faster Than Light:
Engi Cruiser


Want:
Offers, if you have GTA 4 as an offer, we have an 100% sure deal, plus I'll throw in some TF2 items of your choice.


*Contact *
You can contact me on: Skype - kamieldevisser
Steam - Steam Community :: ZeroTroublesⓘ[1]
and by replying here (But those 2 ways above are instant answers)
Quote Originally Posted by ZeroTroubles View Post
Have:

Getaway cards:
Chivalry: Medieval Warfare
Skyrim Dead
Island Riptide

Game cards:

Binding of Isaac:

VI The Lovers (x2)
III The Empress

Faster Than Light:
Engi Cruiser


Want:
Offers, if you have GTA 4 as an offer, we have an 100% sure deal, plus I'll throw in some TF2 items of your choice.


*Contact *
You can contact me on: Skype - kamieldevisser
Steam - Steam Community :: ZeroTroubles[1]
and by replying here (But those 2 ways above are instant answers)
If you're not afraid, I can help you torrent the game. I did it recently and are playing it without a problem :P
Posts 1–2 of 2 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?