ExclamationHelpMinecraft .sethome .home hack

Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1
Minecraft .sethome .home hack
Hello guys !
I searched on google how to make a .sethome hack in java for Minecraft but couldn't find any !
If you know how to, please help me.

I think you need to get the Player posX, posY, posZ and save it, then when you type: .home, it tp you at these coords.
Or get the plugin: Essentials and you can use /sethome /home /back etc. as long as you have given them the sufficient permissions ^_^
It's for a hack client I don't want to use the server features because some of them don't have these
Quote Originally Posted by Mathiis95 View Post
It's for a hack client I don't want to use the server features because some of them don't have these
I highly doubt you'll get away with teleporting.
Quote Originally Posted by Domokun_index View Post


I highly doubt you'll get away with teleporting.
For singleplayer
Quote Originally Posted by Mathiis95 View Post
For singleplayer
Oh I see. ;o
Well this is the easiest thing ever just save the mc posx ,posY, posz then make some floats and make it tp you to the saved posX,posY and posZ
Quote Originally Posted by hackroj View Post
Well this is the easiest thing ever just save the mc posx ,posY, posz then make some floats and make it tp you to the saved posX,posY and posZ
Hummm, I'm a begginer at Java.. How am I supposed to save the player pos ? then tp to it ?
Posts 1–8 of 8 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us