ArrowNeed a web designer!

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Need a web designer!
I need a web designer to make a great looking website I want it to look new, sleek and unique. It is for a gaming website and if possible can work with me again on other projects. I would like them to know PHP and CSS. I am willing to pay for a good job.
Contact PM me or comment
Skype: NukedGaming
i dont know php but i can make it with css
Quote Originally Posted by tynab View Post
i dont know php but i can make it with css
>imblyign css does the saem thign as php
@Ponzi<3 Added yah :P
I do HTML and CSS but I do have some PHP templates that I can
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?