WTSYoutube Subscribers l Youtube Views l Youtube Likes and Comments

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Youtube Subscribers l Youtube Views l Youtube Likes and Comments
Hello fellow keystealers!
Today I offer a way to boost your keystealing potential!
Increase your "rep" on youtube with the number of subs and views each of you video has!



1000 Views = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or $2.00
100 Subs = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or $2.00
60 Likes = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or $2.00
30 Comments = 1 Dayz Keys (Unbanned) or $2.00


Skype:xUnohana

Offering Vouches to the first 5 who contact me!(MUST HAVE 100+ POSTS)


Vouches:

 
Vouches
Quote Originally Posted by oenigmaa View Post
He told me I was receiving 20 likes for the vouch copy (I chose likes), and he gave 'em to me. It's as simple as that! Seller is legit.
Quote Originally Posted by Venorize View Post
Vouch he got my views done and it was good.
He is legit
Quote Originally Posted by fipfap View Post
Vouch!! Gave him 2 keys and went to sleep, woke up with 111 more subs O.o. Either he gave me too much or other people subbed Very nice guy anyways!
Quote Originally Posted by GO3STK1LL3R View Post
Sweet guy! Vouch from me!
Quote Originally Posted by benniejet5 View Post
Vouch. Very nice service.
Hump bump.
Bump. Vouches still available.
Wana help me out eve tho i am not near 100
Quote Originally Posted by brendan12 View Post
Wana help me out eve tho i am not near 100
Pay for the service.
Bump Bump Bump
Are you kidding me?
I can make 100,000 views for 10 hours.
OMG!
There are also free programs to make 100 views per hours etc etc.
:X
Quote Originally Posted by TOWERZ View Post
Are you kidding me?
I can make 100,000 views for 10 hours.
OMG!
There are also free programs to make 100 views per hours etc etc.
:X
Then u use that program and stfu in this thread
Quote Originally Posted by TOWERZ View Post
Are you kidding me?
I can make 100,000 views for 10 hours.
OMG!
There are also free programs to make 100 views per hours etc etc.
:X
You're the one that dug for a 6 day old thread just to bitch about it. Now get the fuck off my thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
Do you use a program for this or a website?
Its my own personal program.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
You're the one that dug for a 6 day old thread just to bitch about it. Now get the fuck off my thread.



Its my own personal program.
Oh right. It would be a good idea to show your program in the thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Pillows and Poo View Post
Oh right. It would be a good idea to show your program in the thread.
No it wouldn't not at all. Find me a thread of someone putting a picture of their bot.
Quote Originally Posted by Unohana View Post
No it wouldn't not at all. Find me a thread of someone putting a picture of their bot.
Why isn't it a good idea? I mean I wouldn't buy if there wasn't any proof but then again that's what vouches are for. When I meant put a picture of your program I was trying to say can you show proof of it in action but I guess my intentions weren't clear. You don't have to do this but yeah.
Why?
/10 char
IMAO
Do you use a program for this or a website?
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?