Old Exp hack Question!

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Old Exp hack Question!
Hey guys, the most of know the old Exp hack by @Jabberwock, with which you got about 50k Exp per game(8 seconds DeathValley) because he used a Glitch to multiple end your game and earn Exp! But the glitch got Patched, so my Question is, is it still possible to make a hack which gives you more than 999 exp like Jabberw0cks? Or got it completly patched?
perhaps for survival or lockdown but death valley go bye bye
Only available mode would be BG Extreme.
Jabber never released an EXP Adder from I remember .. Redspot and DEATHL Who did.
It was DeathL and not Jabber. I suppose if you found the new pointers/values you could do it with CE if you want.
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...uro-adder.html

---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:02 PM ----------

It gave me a runtime error after which when i closed the message box it killed AVA so i think it is patched but on the upside Daves super old chams hack works still lol

---------- Post added at 07:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:03 PM ----------

Crap ignore the prior link i meant this one :P http://www.mpgh.net/forum/201-allian...exp-adder.html
So since the xigncode bypass has came does that mean we can use all detected hacks?
Quote Originally Posted by codexstriker View Post
So since the xigncode bypass has came does that mean we can use all detected hacks?
No. Bypass is for current xigncod3 version.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post

No. Bypass is for current xigncod3 version.
I get what he's saying, and he's right, to a certain degree.
You can use 'detected' hacks, not 'outdated' ones.
Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post

I get what he's saying, and he's right, to a certain degree.
You can use 'detected' hacks, not 'outdated' ones.
Go use the old euro farm. It's detected, not outdated. It's not going to work.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


Go use the old euro farm. It's detected, not outdated. It's not going to work.
It is patched not detected nor outdated.
Quote Originally Posted by Exotiic. View Post


Go use the old euro farm. It's detected, not outdated. It's not going to work.
I just tried it 10 minutes ago and it worked like a charm. You sir, are completely incorrect.

EDIT: By 'it,' I meant a detected hack- not the DV hack. That's completely patched, and the map doesn't exist anymore.
Quote Originally Posted by oXParadoxXo View Post


I just tried it 10 minutes ago and it worked like a charm. You sir, are completely incorrect.
nice troll.
Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

It is patched not detected nor outdated.
When something's patched, it's outdated. In order for something to be outdated, it has to be patched. Patched == outdated. Patched can also mean detected.


---------- Post added at 08:31 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by computertakeover View Post
nice troll.
Oh crap, I just realized this is a different thread than what I thought it was. Yes, this is all patched. But not necessarily detected.
Yes its possible, since we have public bypass. We can do it by our self's
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?