I-won-the-AUG-Camo

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
I-won-the-AUG-Camo

Bought 5 AUG-C crates and won on 3rd, then 15 DE-C (saw it once) crates and I achieved level 2 black market crate win improvement achievement.

Then it is really easier to see perm items in crates, and I got like temp guns once in 2 crates.


Grats, I still haven't got my AUG Camo yet
I never liked the aug camo , congrats
Congrats!
Nice but honestly i dont feel that the achivement doesnt really improve your chance.
Congrats.. I got 6 QBZ Camo crates and I seen the gun twice. Bad luck for me :/
Im trying to win the D.e Camo and Ak camo
Congratz Don't like the Aug though, the spread is too damn high.
Nice , Gratz
Gratz Broh
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?