DetectedNA V20

Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
Quote Originally Posted by -*Koki-* View Post
yeah i know
i do injector you can help me
Koki's injector says :
" please make sure this program is compiled as x86 , not x64. Memory functions don't work so well otherwise"

What I have to do , help me please (
Quote Originally Posted by paulxq96 View Post
Koki's injector says :
" please make sure this program is compiled as x86 , not x64. Memory functions don't work so well otherwise"

What I have to do , help me please (
The Injector working only in x64 But you're x32
Quote Originally Posted by paulxq96 View Post
Koki's injector says :
" please make sure this program is compiled as x86 , not x64. Memory functions don't work so well otherwise"

What I have to do , help me please (
okay i will put 68 version.
Please help hak working 100% but dont know how to turn it on inside game- inject succesful everythin good but dont know hw to turn it on
paulxq96

Special Ops Injector work great for me bro try it ...
Use ForeverRed's injector... its the best one... I use that injector

BTW... wall hack is not working.. I have Windows 8 64 bit
Not working for me.. Win7 64bit
umm i got an injecter and this hack. i successfully inject it but when i try to play and use it nothing happens? could someone help?
Working for me i'm using vista
Is there any way i can get wall hack to work
please can any1 help me i dont know how to turn on the hak. i succesfuly inject it but wont work inside game
nothing happens

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

red50- is the hak working for u? i succcessflly injects for me but i dont know how to turn it on. please help
I think he wants to be different! LOL

---------- Post added at 01:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:35 PM ----------

It says clearly "Wall Hack(Won't work for everyone)"
Posts 31–45 of 83 · Page 3 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?