DetectedNA V20

Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
Why do i cant inject the dll?
I tried with ellekim, lightning and ForeverRed injector, typed in crossfire, loaded this dll, Auto Inject, close after Injection but if I start crossfire the Injector doesnt close! -> No Injection. Why?
Laberhalt das ist ein bug, musst einnen anderen injector nehmen
Quote Originally Posted by Niko9216 View Post
Laberhalt das ist ein bug, musst einnen anderen injector nehmen
Laber stop this is a bug, have a disabled child take other injector
lol , GTFO - google cant transulate that sh!t
Quote Originally Posted by borat73 View Post

Laber stop this is a bug, have a disabled child take other injector
lol , GTFO - google cant transulate that sh!t
Actually it says
Laberhalt it's a bug you have to try another injector.
Quote Originally Posted by JamesRo View Post
Actually it says
Laberhalt it's a bug you have to try another injector.
Mhh i tried 4 different injectors and still the same -.-

What am I doing wrong?
Quote Originally Posted by xLaberhalt View Post
Mhh i tried 4 different injectors and still the same -.-

What am I doing wrong?
ur new i bet u dont have all the requirements
Due make a spped hack please but make the spped go more faster that mutants please do it I love your hacks

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Nice work dude but you should add the spped or one hit kill hack anyway thanks I love when noobs said I hack ahhaha thanks
Quote Originally Posted by DarknessHD! View Post
Due make a spped hack please but make the spped go more faster that mutants please do it I love your hacks

---------- Post added at 07:11 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

Nice work dude but you should add the spped or one hit kill hack anyway thanks I love when noobs said I hack ahhaha thanks
Stop spamming the post twice... I'm sure he's able to read the post the first time you said it -.-. Anyways, OHK is patched.
wall hack dont work D:
See Ghost hack works... but wall hack doesnt
Quote Originally Posted by Noorey View Post
See Ghost hack works... but wall hack doesnt
what injetor are you useing??
Quote Originally Posted by MW2.CF_InTruD View Post
what injetor are you useing??
Forever Red's injector
pres 6 and 7 but not working windows 8 64bit
I was playing with the hak with like 5 hours continuously Then from 2 minutes '' Hackk tool has been detected (4) '' so i Didnt press OK , I ended HGWC process to not get banned. =)
Posts 46–60 of 83 · Page 4 of 6
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?