CandyKing Injector V3

Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1
CandyKing Injector V3
Today I'm releasing my CandyKing Injector V3 . I hope you guys like it.
Read Carefully !!



How to use:
1.Download Injector
2.Extract where you want
3.Run "CandyKing Injector V3"
4.Choose .dll file
5.Choose Injection Type
6.Start your game
7.Enjoy!






 
Password for injector
The password is : "InjectMe"


 
Screenshots







 
Virusscans
[ Virustotal ] & [ Jotti ]




//Approve//
Minions:
@Flengo
CandyKing Injector V3_mpgh.net.rar34 KB · 326 downloads Scanning…
Keep doing awesome work. But matter of fact, I think you should remove the password, cause some of people, start whining "Why there is a password, if it is 'Injector'." This is what I think, but job bro.
Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post
Keep doing awesome work. But matter of fact, I think you should remove the password, cause some of people, start whining "Why there is a password, if it is 'Injector'." This is what I think, but job bro.
There is no password.

Whatever though, approved.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


There is no password.

Whatever though, approved.
There is a password (Or he's tricking people?) - Check the screens made
Quote Originally Posted by Destenyofenemy View Post
Keep doing awesome work. But matter of fact, I think you should remove the password, cause some of people, start whining "Why there is a password, if it is 'Injector'." This is what I think, but job bro.
I know that people will start whining , but the " Login screen " , where you have to type in the password .. i made it becaus i wanted to do something new .. And there's " Remember me " button to remember password , so i tihnk if you waste 5 seconds from your time to click once "Remember me " button and type the password , then it isnt much ..

---------- Post added at 05:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:28 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Mayion View Post
I Think no needer for the password.
-Useless
-Will let people not use your injector
so why did you add it?
I wanted to try something new .

---------- Post added at 05:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:29 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


There is no password.

Whatever though, approved.
There is " Login screen " , where you have to type the password ..
I Think no needer for the password.
-Useless
-Will let people not use your injector
so why did you add it?
Thanks for the hack
Quote Originally Posted by felipe4334 View Post
Thanks for the hack
Thank you , but it's not a hack .. It's Injector
Quote Originally Posted by bumblegab View Post
what's the password?
The password is : "InjectMe"
Quote Originally Posted by bumblegab View Post
what's the password?
There's spoiler " Password for Injector " , theres password written ..
Posts 1–11 of 11 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?