Runescape 3 thoughts?

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Runescape 3 thoughts?
so now we have been into runescape 3 for some hours, how do you feel about it?

we have gotten the battle of lumbridge, wich looks like saradoming will win by a lot...
its a stupid minigame stretching over many weeks whos idea was that -.-

it were said to be comming 2 new skills, one named divination (if im not mistaken)


i personaly think it will be the death of rs with this update but well i thought that with eoc too...

thoughts
ideas
comments

-termica
Amazing...
Might be the death of RS....

Everyone at the spawn is like what the fuck am I playing....



Definitely looks like 2 more skills will be added too... with the new layout of the skills tab
It looks like WoW, it plays like WoW and it smells like WoW
I haven't played it because I already play wow
that's why I'm sticking with 07 RS.
I come back to RS after a couple years to find my combat level at 28 when I was definitely in the 80s. What the fuck man?

oh and I don't like the new look... the old RS was better imo
two skills is comfirmed to come, one named divination if im not mistaken, havent heard to much about them

but it was said one early 2013 and one late 2013, looks like this is early? jagex needs to lern the stupid times we in mid now ...
Mined Divine Tears all night for 7 hours straight. I better be able to redeem these points for something good.
It's actually not that bad after you've played for a while.
I personally hate it. 07 scape ftw
They add a minigame and call it a new game....really? I know their promising 2 more skills but html5 is severely laggy, and they complicated things for no reason. They need to turn it into a real game (one that installs on your harddrive with decent graphics) and stop with this browser bs. If i still had mem i would be playing '07scape.
starting to get used to it, not as user frriendly as i thought it would be
It's meh. Wish it was the older version.
When I first played it Sara was winning, if Sara wins will they just write Zammy out of the game?
RuneScape is just turning really bad EoC ruined everything but if they listened to the players it would still be popular
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?