sadface.gif

Posts 91–99 of 99 · Page 7 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

EDIT : YOU SKAMMED ME YOU RESIGNED.
No I didn't.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post




Oh inb4notrip.
Haha, where are the "happy faces"?
Happy & sad = Very sad haha
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
wow sad to see you gocorrect only if you resign while gmod you get sp unless you got demoted for inactivity
False. Gourav
Quote Originally Posted by KING View Post
False. Gourav
been knew I was wrong cutie.
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post
been knew I was wrong cutie.
Oh, rule of thumb. I don't read threads.
Still waiting for cakey to fix some stuffs. Hopefully it'll be done soon.
Quote Originally Posted by master131 View Post
Still waiting for cakey to fix some stuffs. Hopefully it'll be done soon.
I heard only staff knows what going on , share with the public, It's obviously your own position or SA
sad faces?
where are the troll faces?
haha
Posts 91–99 of 99 · Page 7 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?