sadface.gif

Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


There were two SA for a long time (Liz and Obama). Tommi will get whatever position I tell him to get.
If you say so Doc. We all have to listen to our Doctors so, Doc is our Doctor
I'm sure you'll be proud of Tommy then. Won't you?
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


If you say so Doc. We all have to listen to our Doctors so, Doc is our Doctor
I'm sure you'll be proud of Tommy then. Won't you?
Very proud
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


There were two SA for a long time (Liz and Obama). Tommi will get whatever position I tell him to get.
Made me lol
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
THIS ASIAN KID IS GETTING A UNIQUE POSITION I GUESS .
HE CAN'T BE DEMOTED !
If ( master131 == demoted)
{
Staff are shit
}
else Staff are shit
End If.
if( youarefromstuff )
{
You're shit
}
else
{
you still shit.
}

pCanvas->CurX = 1;
pCanvas->CurY = 150;
pCanvas->DrawText(L"You're Shit . GOOD JOB", false );
Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post


if( youarefromstuff )
{
You're shit
}
else
{
you still shit.
}

pCanvas->CurX = 1;
pCanvas->CurY = 150;
pCanvas->DrawText(L"You're Shit . GOOD JOB", false );
Learn2English.
fucking cocksucker .
Now insult me


---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post


There were two SA for a long time (Liz and Obama). Tommi will get whatever position I tell him to get.
And you can get on my dick .
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post


Learn2English.
fucking cocksucker .
Now insult me


---------- Post added at 09:33 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:32 PM ----------



And you can get on my dick .
Fuck yew
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post
Learn2English.
fucking cocksucker .
Now insult me
Learn2Code ..... IFF THERE WAS NO CUCK SOCKER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WILL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCCCCC* YOUR AAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Quote Originally Posted by [D]opeDog View Post

Learn2Code ..... IFF THERE WAS NO CUCK SOCKER ROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOLESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I WILL KKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKCCCCC* YOUR AAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Even if you were a normal member
Bai Tommy

Your name looked better in the dark green
Bye for now but not forever.
I'd lick ariana grande's asshole.
Quote Originally Posted by Blake View Post
I'd lick ariana grande's asshole.
same, bitches always hate on here though lel
Quote Originally Posted by haxforpax View Post


SP is for gmods and something else that resign/get demoted.
FS is for any staff that is not gmod or whatever the other rank is.
SP is for Gmods that resigned... I think.

Demoted staff don't usually get a FS tag. Or people who resigned and make admins butthurt.
Well fuck .
Posts 46–60 of 99 · Page 4 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?