sadface.gif

Posts 31–45 of 99 · Page 3 of 7
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
This be sad. By the way his talking. Sounds like he actually got demoted.

But the master131/Tommy I know. Wouldn't


Atleast he can't leave us, we all love him too much for him too leave
[Yet, strange if you resigned. What will MPGH do now... Their greatest defense has been removed.]
ikr

I know the troof tho
Quote Originally Posted by Janitor View Post

ikr

I know the troof tho
You're the Rat so...

Tho, he haven't updated his signature so...
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


You're the Rat so...

Tho, he haven't updated his signature so...
Sigs mean everything.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Where did I say his sad?

I'm sad



His the reason to why I stayed at MPGH... I miss the old days
The title of this post is Sadface?
Best GM behind Hero IMO.
Quote Originally Posted by Raple View Post
Best GM behind Hero IMO.
Hero is just more... Social then master131 IMO
Which would make Hero more "known" then master131 that's more in the shadows
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post
This be sad. By the way his talking. Sounds like he actually got demoted.

But the master131/Tommy I know. Wouldn't


Atleast he can't leave us, we all love him too much for him too leave
[Yet, strange if you resigned. What will MPGH do now... Their greatest defense has been removed.]
this is legit , he was like mpgh offical coder
Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


this is legit , he was like mpgh offical coder
Is there a rank for coding?

---------- Post added at 05:55 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:54 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Royce View Post


this is legit , he was like mpgh offical coder
Is there a rank for coding?
Quote Originally Posted by 3LITEKID View Post
Is there a rank for coding?
No, but he knows much about coding. And about anti-viruses and such.

He might become a well-known person one day. (Not only on MPGH...)
Quote Originally Posted by Gray View Post
Hmm. Isn't SP, FS and all that just given to people that resign, being demoted gives you nothing?
Correct or false?
you always get it
@master131 for Staff Admin. Don't even need to be active on forums to fullfill that role. Just complete staff request, and keep minions in check.
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
@master131 for Staff Admin. Don't even need to be active on forums to fullfill that role. Just complete staff request, and keep minions in check.
Two SA?

I don't think Tommy would like that sort of position. (Dunno tho )
-Maybe Liz needs some extra help
Quote Originally Posted by Doc View Post
@master131 for Staff Admin. Don't even need to be active on forums to fullfill that role. Just complete staff request, and keep minions in check.
dis dis dis.
Quote Originally Posted by Jorndel View Post


Two SA?

I don't think Tommy would like that sort of position. (Dunno tho )
-Maybe Liz needs some extra help
There were two SA for a long time (Liz and Obama). Tommi will get whatever position I tell him to get.
Posts 31–45 of 99 · Page 3 of 7

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?