Looking For Writers

Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Looking For Writers
im looking into making an ultimate crossfire guide.
It could show..

glitches.
Weapon reviews.
tactics.
'spots'
fast gp & exp tips
hack reviews
tips
tips for not getting caught hacking.
a walkthrough to make a successful crossfire account
weapon tactics
sniper tips/guide
smg tips/guide
rifle tips/guide
shotgun tips/guide
melee tips/guide
thrown tips/guide

if you are interested to help write it, PM me
LOL that sound like me ill join it
i can help in:
glitches.
Weapon reviews.
tactics.
'spots'
fast gp & exp tips
hack reviews
tips
tips for not getting caught hacking.
a walkthrough to make a successful crossfire account
weapon tactics
sniper tips/guide
smg tips/guide
rifle tips/guide
shotgun tips/guide
melee tips/guide
thrown tips/guide
I can help I don't have shit to do. I know a lot of spots and I can help out with sinping.
lol i need your help with no scoping joshcarr lol

i can't even aim right even with crosshairs (hack) and most of my no scope shots only hit 30 %
I'll help, got nothing to do. Insomnia is a bitch, so I'll probably be up all night.
you wont have to write anyhting for the hax section due to the fact none of them work >.<
actually i know a few that kinda work O.o
i can help with sniping i fukin pwn with it
XD

oh an i can help with weapon reviews as well
XD
i noticed since u have
PSG-1
AWM
on the same account and even ur rifle (XM8 which i hate) has a scope
Quote Originally Posted by P1MP View Post
i noticed since u have
PSG-1
AWM
on the same account and even ur rifle (XM8 which i hate) has a scope
What chu mean?!?
Are you ever even on MSN?
I've been waiting for you, for like 2 hours.
Quote Originally Posted by P1MP View Post
i noticed since u have
PSG-1
AWM
on the same account and even ur rifle (XM8 which i hate) has a scope
yeah lol im trying to get all the scoped guns on a new account
startin with xm8 again
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
yeah lol im trying to get all the scoped guns on a new account
startin with xm8 again
NOOOOO
dont get a dam XM8 get a real gun (K1A, AK47, ScarL)
sry dude im not on msn...lol im coming on now
xm8 is a real gun
in my hands it can pwn scarL
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?