ArrowCrates: The Enigma (gp crates only)

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Crates: The Enigma (gp crates only)
Ok so I've noticed the new crates (i bet you all have)
And i think its good to post on what crates to buy if you were to buy some

Normally, People pick random crates and get stuff.
But you should only pick a certain crate if you need the stuff in it.

Ex. The Auc-c crates have all the main guns in it :XM8[B], K1a[B] Mp5[B] Aug-c, coupon, tons of fucking sprays, flashguard, and the main reason i buy the crates, the cash.

Each crate has specific weapons, specific sprays, ONLY 1 COUPON, only 1 nametag, and gp ranging from 100-10k<--thats right: 10k. I got it today, so shut your mouths

The pistol crates have the corresponding pistol in it, 1 main weapon, 1 sniper, roughly 5 sprays, 1 nametag, 1 coupon, and allotted gp.

The awm is either in the aug crate or the anaconda crate
The psg is in the D.E crate

Each crate is worth the same amount
In the order Suba put them in, This is how it is
15k for 10-------9k for 5-----2k for 1
Ive heard people saying 1 crate is 15k-.- They probably bought 10 crates

All weapons last for 7 days, but I got lucky and got 3 k1a[B] which added up to 30 days!

The [B] beside the weapons means its from the Black Market. Nothing is worse, its the same, just limited.
*******I will edit this when i get more crates*******
Edit Edit******Pm me for edits******Edit Edit
what dose the [b] meen next to some of the weapons names?
you can only use those weapons for 7 days (or less depending)
i dont think so? i have had PSG-1[B] for a while and its still there....
maybe becuz i bought with SP?
so can you rely get 10k-100 from the GP crates?
the gp crates are a fukin rip off
the guns u get from them u only get for 7 days

i mean is that fucked or what
Quote Originally Posted by Chester Bennington View Post
the gp crates are a fukin rip off
the guns u get from them u only get for 7 days

i mean is that fucked or what
wow that sucks... i dont think im going to buy any of those
how much is one gp crate?
Quote Originally Posted by Azrael54362 View Post
how much is one gp crate?
16,000 each
Quote Originally Posted by Mr Moggy View Post
16,000 each
dam your wrong a single gp crate is 2k gp 5 is 9k and 10 is some16k s yeah.
90 Boxes, not a single coupon.. lol, I got all weapons for like 50 days now. -.-''
I bought like uhmm 200 SP boxes ( no, not my own money ), got 600k gp now, but still not the things i want. I got millions of sprays for ages, millions of namecards for ages, all camo guns for ages..

Got the m4 custom for always, but really, that thing sucks,

I got like 14 guns now, and all i use is my old AWM..

My point,

What crate you buy, sp or gp, they all suck xD
Yeah but I want coupon's for golden ak/desert eagle :P I got 41 now.
Lol Has anyone got the KRISS SUPER V???
I played the japanese version of CF and *no joke* Fired So much faster than an m60, a K1A, or the MP7. Thats right. Its now the fastest weapon.


Like I said, there is only 1 coupon per crate, and probably 12-15 pieces of crap in the crates. So its quite hard 2 get the coupons, but its definetly worth it
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?