Cocksucker App.

Posts 181–195 of 198 · Page 13 of 14
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


>Biggest Cocksucker
>Gets exposed by Sir Jacob that he's gay
>Gets butthurt
>Tries to expose Sir Jacob
The fuck is your homoeseuxal ass talking about ?
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
The fuck is your homoeseuxal ass talking about ?
All these accusations lead back to your dad. It's not my fault you had daddy problems. I can find a therapist in your area if you need someone to talk to about your sexually abusive dad.
This is
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


>Biggest Cocksucker
>Gets exposed by Sir Jacob that he's gay
>Gets butthurt
>Tries to expose Sir Jacob
Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
This is
on your face
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
on your face


Your dumb if you say this is from google.
I am the biggest cocksucker please approve @Hero, or @Nico, thanks
Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
I am the biggest cocksucker please approve @Hero , or @Nico , thanks
What the hell do you mean approve? There is nothing to approve. Why do you keep mentioning me for no apparent reason? /fp
Quote Originally Posted by Jay777 View Post
I am the biggest cocksucker please approve @Hero, or @Nico, thanks
Dude your a thirsty girl.
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


What the hell do you mean approve? There is nothing to approve. Why do you keep mentioning me for no apparent reason? /fp
I am the biggest cocksucker ever @Hero @Nico approve
Because I am the biggest cock sucker! Please approve @Hero
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


What the hell do you mean approve? There is nothing to approve. Why do you keep mentioning me for no apparent reason? /fp
Quote Originally Posted by Hero View Post


What the hell do you mean approve? There is nothing to approve. Why do you keep mentioning me for no apparent reason? /fp
Please ban these 2. Obvious tag hunters and causing trouble.

Along with these offenses
- No disrespecting staff. (5 Day Ban)
- No flaming members outside of the flaming section. (2 Day Ban)
- No changing a staff member's quote in a post. (3 Day Ban)
Quote Originally Posted by Bernard View Post


Please ban these 2. Obvious tag hunters and causing trouble.
I don't even get the point of the thread but all I know it's just a rubble of spam. Moved.
Dude we just tyring to find love in a hopeless place.
Quote Originally Posted by ineedtotrade! View Post
Dude we just tyring to find love in a hopeless place.
I need me cock sucker!
Posts 181–195 of 198 · Page 13 of 14

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?