Security Base

Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1
Security Base
Alright so well my net has been going out and I dont have porn. I said to myself what if my internet keeps going to shit like this then I will be without porn. So I decided to makean advanced security base to hide my porn and keep it hidden until I need it. There are 3 ways of Identification and an invisable icon. I post it here when my ISP comes to fix my internet. Hopefully tomorrow.




(Yeah, this man needs his porn)
Sent from my iStone.


EDIT: Internet is working. Time for the code. I am not going to tell you where to put things nor what to name them.
Code:
Public Class Security

    Private Sub Form1_Load(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles MyBase.Load
        MsgBox("Login to confirm your identity.", MsgBoxStyle.Information, "Security")
        TextBox2.UseSystemPasswordChar = True
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        MsgBox("Bye", MsgBoxStyle.OkOnly, "Signed out")
        Me.Close()

    End Sub

    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        Dim oForm2 As New Question
        If Timer1.Enabled = False Then
            MsgBox("One moment, validating...")
            Timer1.Enabled = True
        ElseIf Timer1.Enabled = True Then
            Timer1.Enabled = False
            MsgBox("Successfully validated")
            Me.Hide()
            oForm2.Show()
        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Timer1_Tick(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Timer1.Tick
        If TextBox1.Text = "thefomor" And TextBox2.Text = "~password~" Then
            Button2_Click(sender, e)
        Else
            MsgBox("Wrong user/password")
            Me.Close()
        End If
    End Sub
End Class

Public Class Question
    Private Sub Button2_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button2.Click
        Dim oForm As New Main
        If ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite movie" And TextBox1.Text = "iamlegend" Then
            oForm.Show()
            Me.Hide()
            MsgBox("Welcome to the database.")
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Best friends name" And TextBox1.Text = "keyshawn" Then
            Button3_Click(sender, e)
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite place" And TextBox1.Text = "football" Then
            Button4_Click(sender, e)
        Else
            Me.Close()
            MsgBox("Wrong answer")
            Me.Close()


        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button3_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button3.Click
        Dim oForm As New Main
        If ComboBox1.Text = "Best friends name" And TextBox1.Text = "keyshawn" Then
            Timer1.Enabled = False
            oForm.Show()
            Me.Hide()
            MsgBox("Welcome to the database.")
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite place" And TextBox1.Text = "football" Then
            Button4_Click(sender, e)
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite movie" And TextBox1.Text = "iamlegend" Then
            Button2_Click(sender, e)
        Else
            Me.Close()
            MsgBox("Wrong answer")

        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button4_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button4.Click
        Dim oForm As New Main
        If ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite place" And TextBox1.Text = "football" Then
            oForm.Show()
            Me.Hide()
            MsgBox("Welcome to the database.")
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite place" And TextBox1.Text = "football" Then
            Button3_Click(sender, e)
        ElseIf ComboBox1.Text = "Favorite movie" And TextBox1.Text = "iamlegend" Then
            Button4_Click(sender, e)
        Else
            Me.Close()
            MsgBox("Wrong answer")

        End If
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Me.Close()
    End Sub
End Class

Public Class Main

    Private Sub Button1_Click(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs)
        Me.Close()
        MsgBox("Still under development")
    End Sub

    Private Sub Button1_Click_1(ByVal sender As System.Object, ByVal e As System.EventArgs) Handles Button1.Click
        Dim oForm As New Database
        Me.Hide()
        oForm.Show()
    End Sub
End Class
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post
Alright so well my net has been going out and I dont have porn. I said to myself what if my internet keeps going to shit like this then I will be without porn. So I decided to makean advanced security base to hide my porn and keep it hidden until I need it. There are 3 ways of Identification and an invisable icon. I post it here when my ISP comes to fix my internet. Hopefully tomorrow.




(Yeah, this man needs his porn)
Sent from my iStone.
"I'm addicted, Woah-oh, i'm addicted woah-oh, i'm addicted to this universal movie category called porn."
Code:
If TextBox1.Text = "thefomor" And TextBox2.Text = "~password~" Then
This is not secure at all. I would not recommend using this form of 'security' for anything.
Quote Originally Posted by atom0s View Post
Code:
If TextBox1.Text = "thefomor" And TextBox2.Text = "~password~" Then
This is not secure at all. I would not recommend using this form of 'security' for anything.
Obfusocate it.
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

Obfusocate it.
As if obfuscation does anything lol..
Erm, this is...
Nice communication source you shared.

Now, where is the actual protection
I'm not too sure if winrar would be a better idea
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post
I'm not too sure if winrar would be a better idea
Winrar passwords are easy to remove. Convert it to .zip and then back to .rar


I literally rolf'd after reading this thread.
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

Winrar passwords are easy to remove. Convert it to .zip and then back to .rar
Ladies and gentlemen I think we have an autism
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

Winrar passwords are easy to remove. Convert it to .zip and then back to .rar
Really? How exactly do you convert it? I always tried to find an easy way around it and never found anything like this on google.
Quote Originally Posted by Cryptonic View Post


Really? How exactly do you convert it? I always tried to find an easy way around it and never found anything like this on google.
It doesn't actually work that way.
Quote Originally Posted by unknownartist0 View Post


I literally rolf'd after reading this thread.
Like those childish rage comments on my profile.
Nice base i see. but not so secured..


i think.
DOESN'T WORK.
Posts 1–15 of 15 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us