WinkUpdate EXP,Time,Mastry Hacks+Bypass

Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
Update EXP,Time,Mastry Hacks+Bypass
TUTORIAL ON

EXP HACK

Step 1) Get your own bloody Bypass garena
Step 2) Open Process and stick it to BLACKSHOT
Step 3) Depend on what type of exp u want

Either

Step 3A) Kill Any one
and Press ALT TAB

Step 3A1) Change RED EXP value to "65000"

The rest just dont care and dont ASK WHY!

then u will hear instant victorious!!
Remember to set " RED TEAM END GAME DEATH " to " 0 "
unless u want to sabo him, like HOW I SABO SOME NUBS and making them 1M death :O
i am a meanie , i know but i'm loving it.

MASTRY TUTORIAL

For Mastry You In Blue Slot 1 And Host

Set all mastry value 30000and Frezze

and kill ur opponent with Rifle Or AWp OR SMG
What Ever U LiKe

Than Left Roo

Bypass;

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/168-blacks...na-bypass.html

Credits: Vicky241 means me and maama For Bypass And (Teach me)

PRESS THANKS BUTTON IF I HELP U
Vicky Blackshot hack.rarattachment deleted · 253 downloads before removal
vicky ur hack working thx!!
Thanks Vicky, your hack is working nicely. Is there a way to increase weapon exp, without exiting the game everytime you kill 1 person? I cannot seem to use the hack to increase exp by killing more than 1 time in each game.

Is there a way to increase only BP, while not touching exp?
Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
Thanks Vicky, your hack is working nicely. Is there a way to increase weapon exp, without exiting the game everytime you kill 1 person? I cannot seem to use the hack to increase exp by killing more than 1 time in each game.

Is there a way to increase only BP, while not touching exp?
"Is there a way to increase only BP, while not touching exp?"

Ermmm...there is...but only increase ur bp by 500...where else the exp increase by 1 or sumtimes 2...(increase by single digit number)...

Play BD..
Do all the mastery hack..
The change the time hack value to 1 so that it will end the game..
Then its done...

Hope this helps...

:]
If I do not want to use mastery hack? How can I increase my BP without any exp increase?

Thx
Quote Originally Posted by Iwantmoney View Post
If I do not want to use mastery hack? How can I increase my BP without any exp increase?

Thx
Ermmm...IDK...hahah,..sorry
Quote Originally Posted by danlp View Post
Ermmm...IDK...hahah,..sorry

I finally understood what you meant. I could only earn 500 BP/ BD. Thx
i don't know how to use can you show me ???
hey vicky...bs just updated and we cannot use ur hack already ==
hmmm they just change the version so we cant use the hack currently anymore? i keep trying still cannot

OH anyway thanks you for the hard work.. need help with anything can pm me... i learn abit only
Posts 1–10 of 10 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?