Blonde Logic

Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2
Blonde Logic
Insert Blonde Joke here


What does this have to do with my hair color
Quote Originally Posted by Thunder View Post


That does this have to do with my hair color
No tunder, or should I say red nut.
if it's big, it must be tasty
Fuck Logic.
fuck logic swag4lefye
Your thread sucks.
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Your thread sucks.
Do not pass go, do not collect $200.
Pls help me. I has no owner.
Free post, bad thread.
Im a blonde.

Just kidding bitches.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post
Im a blonde.

Just kidding bitches.
u fail spam I got 1k in just 10 days.
Quote Originally Posted by Arun's Bitch View Post

u fail spam I got 1k in just 10 days.
Sorry, can you teach me?
I need lessons on how to do it like you.

Sike.
Quote Originally Posted by Famous View Post


Sorry, can you teach me?
I need lessons on how to do it like you.

Sike.
You're doing great already.
Posts 1–15 of 20 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us