OutdatedMinecraft Account Checker, Cracker

Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
Will post a tool to scrape proxy' s later. I will post link to the thread here.
Easy to use, pretty self explaining, so thank you, works like a charm!
Even tested it with one of my own accounts just to confirm that it's working, and it fixed it right away, so it's definitely working.
For those that claim it doesn't work, you just didn't set it up properly, that's all. :P
I WAS TO POST THIS BEFORE YOU.... BUT WHY GOD WHY!!!!1
c18.jpg50 KB · 94 downloads
Can you post a video on how you can use this tool I would really like to use this tool
is submit suppose to be checked and do you have to use http proxie file and socks proxie file?
Is there any way to make it go faster?
Mine is usually only 1 or 2 attempts/sec.. And that kinda takes a while.. ._.
So if anyone has any tips as to how to speed it up, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Quote Originally Posted by Trollulz View Post
Is there any way to make it go faster?
Mine is usually only 1 or 2 attempts/sec.. And that kinda takes a while.. ._.
So if anyone has any tips as to how to speed it up, it'd be greatly appreciated.
Multibox it. Split the list and multibox...
Can you help me with using it please.
Skype: Adamdeman12
Was there supposed to be a password list inside the download, or I got to have my own password list? If so, then I don't have my own ;-;
How do I use this software???
Quote Originally Posted by Makefoo112 View Post
Can you help me with using it please.
Skype: Adamdeman12
Quote Originally Posted by Photosynthesis View Post
Was there supposed to be a password list inside the download, or I got to have my own password list? If so, then I don't have my own ;-;

Quote Originally Posted by skyrim56 View Post
How do I use this software???
Take a look at my tutorial. Any problems not mentioned in the tutorial you can pm your skype and we will talk about it.

http://www.mpgh.net/forum/422-minecr...t-how-use.html
can someone help me i am new here so i dont realy no how this works
Quote Originally Posted by smileyfac3 View Post
When i launch it a black Box opens and closes right away what can i do to make this work?
Download Java
"Trying 123456...?" That's all I'm getting in the status log.
Posts 16–30 of 96 · Page 2 of 7
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?