Paysafecard - Paypal
Hi all!
I am new here so i dont know what prefix i need (mod, Change it if not right)
I am here to tell everybody that i start with a new service.
(Re)Selling/Buying Paysafecards
I buy paysafecards for 80-90% of the price & i send the money to a paypal account after i recieved the code.
I can also help players that want to sell their own paysafecard. If they want it. So if people want a paysafecard i can send you to sellers of it (I am NOT responsable for them. I will only keep a list with howmuch time they allready sold a paysafecard with succes.)
So if EXAMPLE has 1 paysafecard of 50€. & EXAMPLE2 want to buy a psc of 50€. I can refer you to EXAMPLE.
EXAMPLE2 will have contact with EXAMPLE & They will make a deal. If EXAMPLE AND EXAMPLE2 were positive about the contact & the sale i will note it & EXAMPLE will have a total of 100%. If the next sale goes well he will keep his 100% otherwise he will become 50% trust.
Questions or info: Sofia-Girlpower
Greetz
I am new here so i dont know what prefix i need (mod, Change it if not right)
I am here to tell everybody that i start with a new service.
(Re)Selling/Buying Paysafecards
I buy paysafecards for 80-90% of the price & i send the money to a paypal account after i recieved the code.
I can also help players that want to sell their own paysafecard. If they want it. So if people want a paysafecard i can send you to sellers of it (I am NOT responsable for them. I will only keep a list with howmuch time they allready sold a paysafecard with succes.)
So if EXAMPLE has 1 paysafecard of 50€. & EXAMPLE2 want to buy a psc of 50€. I can refer you to EXAMPLE.
EXAMPLE2 will have contact with EXAMPLE & They will make a deal. If EXAMPLE AND EXAMPLE2 were positive about the contact & the sale i will note it & EXAMPLE will have a total of 100%. If the next sale goes well he will keep his 100% otherwise he will become 50% trust.
Questions or info: Sofia-Girlpower
Greetz

