Ford vs. Chevy?

PollFord or Chevy?
12 votes
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
Ford vs. Chevy?
I'm surprised one of these hasn't been made yet. Let's go! Post reasons below
Ford becuase of the f150.
Hard as hell to choose.
I'll say Chevy because of the Camaro and Corvette.
(I'm talking Classics, not those shitty new ones).
Quote Originally Posted by Aborted View Post
Hard as hell to choose.
I'll say Chevy because of the Camaro and Corvette.
(I'm talking Classics, not those shitty new ones).
Agreed

(This message is to short, so i'm going to make it longer by writing this message :/)
Camaros are what makes chev win.
I'm not a Ford man. Every Ford I have ever owned broke down on me at exactly 50,000 miles. Everytime a friend of mine had owned a Ford, the brakes failed and they got into an accident. I'm not even joking. I almost died in two brand new Ford Focus's that only had around 30,000 miles on them because the brakes failed.

So my vote is Chevy.
Mercedes
Chevy but Porsche over all.
I would say ford, for like creating the first car ever and progressing society....buuuttttttt, dem vets and camaros, mhm
Quote Originally Posted by sepon View Post
I would say ford, for like creating the first car ever and progressing society....buuuttttttt, dem vets and camaros, mhm
*Karl (Carl) Benz invented the car, Hennry ford mass produced cars making them
But fords technology is so far ahead compared to others
Ford is tha baws
I dislike both of them.
Ford is better to me
Neither.... All about Jeeps
Posts 1–15 of 17 · Page 1 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us