Doshyy's MPGH Vouch Thread

Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
Doshyy's MPGH Vouch Thread
Item bought:
Price:
Time:
Comments:
Item bought: 30 day Game time + Nightwing Mount
Price: $14 via Paypal
Time: Getting the mount was very quick, we had a few issues with sending the money so that was annoying, but yeah.
Comments: Super cool dude, glad I was able to trust him! I only spent $14 with him, but I plan on buying a bunch more from him! Super trust worthy! +1 to him :3
UPDATE TO MY VOUCH: The asshole ended up scamming me, he gave me what I wanted I got the Nightwing mount and about 3 days worth of gametime.
I asked him about it, he goes offline. Screen shots will be posted

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!!!!!!!!!
Posts 1–4 of 4 · Page 1 of 1
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?