Ohai der camos

Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2
Ohai der camos
Sorry for the crappy pics but I was in a rush and I can't really upload bigger pictures on gyazo...
 
poop






IS THIS DOWNLOADABLE?WHARE ARE THESE CAMOS FROM??NEW DLC??
Quote Originally Posted by batman1990 View Post
IS THIS DOWNLOADABLE?WHARE ARE THESE CAMOS FROM??NEW DLC??
Not DLC. Just the new update of Operation 2.
I HAVE UPDATED ALREADY,BUT I CANT SEE THESE CAMOS IN THE GAME,WHY??
Quote Originally Posted by batman1990 View Post
I HAVE UPDATED ALREADY,BUT I CANT SEE THESE CAMOS IN THE GAME,WHY??
You aren't supposed to see them...
I like pack a punch camo look my signature
WHAT IS THIS CAMO CALLED??HOW CAN I GET IT??PLZ TELL ME
NOT REALLY,HOW DID U GET IT?
Quote Originally Posted by batman1990 View Post
NOT REALLY,HOW DID U GET IT?
Hex editing.

Quote Originally Posted by VanossGaming View Post
When out on PC??
Implying they ain't out on PC yet, how did I get them?
3leven, how to make to have last update of operation 2 ? ( I know this is a stupid question.. )

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Because on the website of operation 2 i see: "You can download it from the infohash 5777990027878C68635E825D041E570E75D20AD7. It requires the previous release as well." Can help me ?
Quote Originally Posted by skylineenzocosta View Post
3leven, how to make to have last update of operation 2 ? ( I know this is a stupid question.. )

---------- Post added at 02:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:49 AM ----------

Because on the website of operation 2 i see: "You can download it from the infohash 5777990027878C68635E825D041E570E75D20AD7. It requires the previous release as well." Can help me ?
Google .
job. You're always fast
Quote Originally Posted by Horror View Post
job. You're always fast
lol wtf i was playing with aqua and pap before he even posted this... q.q ... i will release it lawl
Posts 1–15 of 21 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?