DetectedLMAOBOX Hack 1.4.3 crashfix

Posts 76–90 of 132 · Page 6 of 9
Quote Originally Posted by nfrhj940hnandfmkwseamkl View Post
Do you get banned from this? Because, I don't want to get banned.
You can't get banned unless you make it too obvious.

Thats why you gotta use an alt account.
Quote Originally Posted by krisi103 View Post
I have problems with the triger bot shodnt it give crits ?
It has nothing to do with crits.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PcNy View Post
Does the donator build have working Speedhack feature?
Only on localhost and servers with sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks disabled.
Quote Originally Posted by lmaobox View Post
It has nothing to do with crits.

---------- Post added at 03:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:57 PM ----------



Only on localhost and servers with sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks disabled.
I typed sv_maxusrcmdprocessticks in the console and it replied with "24". This means it's enabled right?
What about the outline glow, is it still working in donator build?
@lmaobox can you please put it so that the aimbot isnt always centered always in the head im a sniper and it will make it very obvious so if you can make it so it focuses on different parts of the team fortress 2 bodys that would very be appreciated. I hate always pressing insert and disabling aimbot because itll get so obvious.
Please delete my post
got banned
Banned after 3 sec on a server needs updating (detected)
banned form all servers
Not detected, have been using this hack for some time now, still no ban.
Lol my got banned made another in under 5 mins
Quote Originally Posted by chewy1127 View Post
Lol my got banned made another in under 5 mins
That's the spirit!
Finally, I got banned! Yeah!
I have Steam VAC ban [ Detected. ]
Quote Originally Posted by TheValeeCZ View Post
I have Steam VAC ban [ Detected. ]
Create new steam account.
So looks like it's detected , I'd to know if there's gonna be any new UNDETECTED version of this , thanks and keep up da good work fellas.
I was just playing for 3 hour's straight without a ban. I don't think it's detected.
Posts 76–90 of 132 · Page 6 of 9
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?