well i think all of us are having the same D/C problema, bcoz i get kicked iven in 1.2 of speed, i want to know if there is a working bypass for windows xp SP3, bcoz all other bypass D/C me in like 1 min or less, and i get D/C in like 15 mins without the bypass, i just can play 1 game and half with that time, u.u, always in the better part of the second game, puf kicked, u.u, so can some 1 help me, please.
Speed hack.
I did do help thread, no one helped, like 5 different people posted this problem on help thread....no help
Great -_- do you have Windows Xp?? If you do what SP do you have? I got SP3
yes windows XP, how do i tell the SP? -.-
Service Pack, Uhhh Press Windows Logo Key+ Pause/Break It will tell you your computer statistics
what does it look like to other ppl ingame when ur doing the 30-500 one?
One thing I don't understand, well I have vista sp1, about ur program, you are saying that we can't use 3 features in same time but... the 1 and 2nd features are using the same compability mode so... how you chose between both and also hmm... the 2nd don't work and the first I think it is working but I don't really know cause I use the same speed hack but from someone else and... with cham... and with crosshair... anyway... Just a stupid choob question hehe... ^^
I want to be nEWb (well preferably higher but you understand...)
I want to be nEWb (well preferably higher but you understand...)
nice, trying it out rite now

post results