Speed hack.
more speed = less lag???
yes. try it.
do i have to wait for the 4th game though?
I was playing at 100 speed, half way through the game I got kicked for speed hacking =3
does this work on windows Vista?
14253.png
yea i have vista too and most hacks work fine, btw how come i cant upload sig pic or profile pic??!?! and is there any way to stop getting kicked for inactivity?
OMg OmfG it says, "a speed hack has been detected click ok to exit the game" but like i didnt get banned
umm ya i run vista and i cant change compatibility because then it wont open so ya reply plawks?
dude im trying it right now WTF!!!
try compatability with run as admin
U can't get banned for that message I got like 10000 of those and fly hacked in public and tons of stuff, I'm not even CBL reported yet.
geti, its probably ur comp prob
geti, its probably ur comp prob
dose this work for windows vista...
