Speed hack.

Posts 211–225 of 567 · Page 15 of 38
OK I GOT A 64-BIT HP PC AND I KEEP GETTING DETECTED PLUS I KEEP SERCHING FOR A BYPASS BUT THEY SAY A 64-BIT IS NOT DETECTABLE!!! PLZ HELP ME IF U HAVE THE SAME NEW 64-BIT I WANNA KICK SOME ASS TOO!!!!
bypass is in the DL, lmao...

yes works for vista.
D/C 1 min for me. I think the perX is patched?
Quote Originally Posted by -James View Post
D/C 1 min for me. I think the perX is patched?
you go in game play for a minute, and then you DC with no message?
What do I do to make that message saying A speed hack was detected you will now be removed from the game after pressing ok. I want it to go away!
Quote Originally Posted by ChiveyX View Post
Nobody fucking use this. I tried it 10 minutes after it came and and was banned in 5 minutes of gameplay! Wtf! Dont use this detected shit.
You apparently didn't folow the instructions, or you simply don't know what your doing, how about you ask for help, As long as the game booted you and not alot of elite mods kick you, you should be able to log back in, just clean out your ca folder and try again.
Why does it kick me out of a room at 1.5 speed? A message pops up saying A speed hack was detected, you will be removed from the game after pressing ok.
Quote Originally Posted by ChiveyX View Post
Why does it kick me out of a room at 1.5 speed? A message pops up saying A speed hack was detected, you will be removed from the game after pressing ok.
You need it to be under 1.4 lols...

i put at like 1.36? O_O kinda lols
how do u change the speed, and turn on this hack?
Quote Originally Posted by Resaun View Post
how do u change the speed, and turn on this hack?
It turns on automatically after injection, you will see a program that pop up called Dark Byte's Speedhack... There you can change the speed to what it says on this thread.
1 min d/c
any suggestions

OS: Tablet Edition
i did the super knife no recoil etc hack. i didnt use perx or anything i used valkyrie injector 1.5 currently on the threads.
any help?
doesnt work i try and change it before the hackshield comes up and to 1 and 5 sleep time is normally set and it doesnt work if i dont do anything it gets to login screen if i alt tab out it dc's and if i try to login it dc's?
Mm i just got the second one to work
bt i still got recoil and stuff haha
ugh u can super knife with the first thing?
Posts 211–225 of 567 · Page 15 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us