works well. lol fun shooting people in two tower when they are in top of the building.
Speed hack.
lol i do this, dont change it to 70 for ultra knife put it on 17.5 works great got 45-3 deaths, just stand in a corner if your on junk flea and people run into you and get sliced up like... well i dont know but you get the idea lol
[img]http://************.com/sig/011/-TKS-.jpg[/img]ⓘ
[img]http://************.com/sig/011/-TKS-.jpg[/img]ⓘ
yes I'm a choob but I need a little help. Every time I try to open a .rar folder it never opens I don't know what I doing wrong please help if you could. With zipped folders like in the public cossfire and others like that work but the .rar's never do.
What do you mean when you say 30 - 500? A number between that? I cant join game at that speed!
In windows 7, it wont start in 2000 compatibility mode.
What do you mean by 30-500?
it works great...but i was kiked...from whole game. it was detected
lol
lol
I don't get the .DLL, which one is Speedhack and which is the bypass?
Dude the super knife and sspedd havk dont work
Thanks!!! I love the no recoil. Keep bringing the GOOD Stuff. =)
It dont work really i want the re spawn 1 and i dont respawn In zombies o.o
Plus it got Detected O-O
This is insta-spawn, not infinite respawn.
Thanks For The Heads Up 
this is pretty cool espeacially knifing games
they get so pissed XD
its funny :P
i love the supersonic knife
thanks

this is pretty cool espeacially knifing games
they get so pissed XD
its funny :P
i love the supersonic knife
thanks
