Speed hack.

Posts 241–255 of 567 · Page 17 of 38
What is INSTA-CLIP? Does it work? I did not hear people talking about the no reload and insta clip hacks.
insta-clip is when you drain your clip in a millisecond
It didn't seem to work for me, maybe because of SP3?
probably, a lot of people have that problem.
Hey i can only get it to work around 1.5 speed for the spped/knife hack

if i wait around 10 min and put it up even .1 itll dc me in a minute
Quote Originally Posted by Bargin View Post
Hey i can only get it to work around 1.5 speed for the spped/knife hack

if i wait around 10 min and put it up even .1 itll dc me in a minute
You need to play 3 full games.
neverborn i want a fast speed like supper man hook a nigga up mang
Which bypass are you using? The one you provided doesn't work for me. Don't know why.
I can run the game for about 2 min, then a d/c.
nice work NeverBorn
Ur really making a name 4 yourself around ere
Gud Work
Keep it up
I was wondering why it detects a speed hack any time i put the speed over 1.5 or less than 100. Also is there any way to stop the rubberband effect you get?
I am on vista and for some reason whenever I run CA in compatability mode it doesn't open CA and it just puts my comp into super lag mode

EDIT::: I tried running engine.exe in compatability mode(though I don't think thats the right thing...) and it said "Combat arms is running in compatibility mode, shutting down"
use the help thread..
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
use the help thread..
I did use the help thread, not very helpful....
What is super knife??
Quote Originally Posted by Pixie View Post
What is super knife??
it is just a super speed knife attack. Says in the thread.
Posts 241–255 of 567 · Page 17 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us