Speed hack.

Posts 256–270 of 567 · Page 18 of 38
No working for me Never... help please...!

Making video tut's help's A LOT!
=D Works Great for me Repped!
Nice, Worked for me but crashed after 5 games lol
Is there anyway to run these both at once?
the rubber band effect is because your going so fast your system can't keep up. Bridge two i7 overclocked to 6 GHz each running on a phaser cooler and two bridged nVidia GeForce GTX 295 overclocked running on phasing cooling and a mobo to support it all with a hefty PSU and a 1000 GB DDR5 RAM Running on Win7 x64 Bit. And your problem is solved.
why doesnt it work? I changed combat arms compability to 2000 (launcher) but cheetah says failed to inject. first i do speedhack then nbproductions

lol works now..
Quote Originally Posted by BobJoe123 View Post
Ahh don't work for me....Oh well...I HATE MY COMPUTER!!!! AWESOME HACKS THO DUDE xD
NVM hacks work 100% so awesome..Neverborn you've done it again xD!

This is for all the choobs out there


My noob account
[img]http://************.com/sig/018/_OwNsYoU_.jpg[/img]

My choob account
[img]http://************.com/sig/008/PurePker1.jpg[/img]


......\\______________________)
....../ `---___________----_____|]¦ ¦¦¦¦D
...../_==o;;;;;;;;_______.:/
.....), ---.(_(__) /
....// (..) ), ----"
...//___//
..//___//
.//___//
X_X Hit thanks and you don't die X_X
My respect list
Obama
Liz
lolz2much
*frustrated sigh* gah it doesnt work..i tried everything for the super-knife ( compatability mode, 30-100 speed ) acutally i dont get the speedhack b4 bypass. do u mean i INJECT the speedhack THEN the BYPASS? or do i put them together but the speedhack first??. PLZ HELPIES I WANNA KNIFE SUM SHYTS
Yeah. Im having the same problem. I'm using the PerX injector. but when the log in screen pops up both my speed hacks screen and my combat arms screen get closed. anyone help us out?
i have a feeling it works for vista only?
yeah, i cant get it to work, it just D/Cs me after it loads. I dunno if it is patched or w/e coz im too tired to look xD
this suck when ever I alt-tab at login screen I D/C!

And I put speed hack first
everytime i try to enter combat arms by the time i make it to login it d/c me. Im using compatibility mode 2000 on xp
What's the diff between feature 1 and 3, how to activate 3 instead of 1?? You said that to use feature 3 we must put speed to 70 after 3-4 games, I did it but instead I had my speed to VERY FAST and couldn't see anything except my ammo going out very fast, my knife striking soo fast that I don't see it moving!!! It's exact same thing as feature 1 if I'm correct??
With INSTANT MINIMIZE, NO RECOIL, INSTA-SPAWN we cant heard when we fire and its get as confused.
Posts 256–270 of 567 · Page 18 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us