Speed hack.

Posts 121–135 of 567 · Page 9 of 38
.......................... d/c majorness
Quote Originally Posted by anaruassasin View Post
seriously? NeverBorn again with a hack he didnt make getting thanks....
think about the regular speed hack and how much you got out of that. now look at my release. see how much more i found out you could do with it? yeah. that's what i thought. and really, nobody will take you seriously until you have a good post/thanks count.

Quote Originally Posted by blind-king View Post
it dont work for me i get dc can some 1 help
play 3 full games before you change the speed to 70.
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
play 3 full games before you change the speed to 70.
that helps, cause im using chams and shit i thought i was just dcing for no reason
Quote Originally Posted by Acen View Post
that helps, cause im using chams and shit i thought i was just dcing for no reason
yeah haha, sorry i didn't edit my post earlier.
hey dude i keep dcing at login screen u know whats wrong?
i tried this but i still dont get what super knife is......
Ok when i alt-tab to switch the speed hack to 1.2, it dces when i press ok(the speed hack and combat arms closes) no error no nothing, just closes. PLEASE HELP
if you are playing ca eu, you will need a new bypass. if are in US, please use the help thread.
Umm where's the help thread??? And no, im not playing in EU, it dces at LOGIN screen it just closes as soon as i alt tab
Nice find this is really awesome. Too bad I can't use it with my wallhack The help thread is stickied by Obama at the top. Have u injected the bypass?
I did exactly what it told me to do, inject bypass then speed hack, it even says it injected, but it still dces me

EDIT: Oops i actually meant to say i injected speed hack then i injected bypass, sorry.
speed hack THEN bypass. i even bolded/redded it.
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
speed hack THEN bypass. i even bolded/redded it.
I did that! When I Alt+Tab at login screen combat arms closes!!!
Quote Originally Posted by hunter1118 View Post
I did that! When I Alt+Tab at login screen combat arms closes!!!
I did the same as this EXACTLY the same.
phaIL KNIFE DOESNT WORK.....INSTANT SPAWN DOESNT WORK...NOTHING
ONLY SPEED
HELP?
OR IS IT PATCHED?
Posts 121–135 of 567 · Page 9 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us