Speed hack.

Posts 61–75 of 567 · Page 5 of 38
so can anyone help? mabye u neverborn casue the injecters arent working
Quote Originally Posted by gunslinger55 View Post
hey that window for your speed comes up but once i hit that login screen it comes down.

30-100 wouldnt that make you lag?
You are playing CA EU

The bypass don't work for EU
I know but, where can I download it? Oh, God I'm acting like a choob again >:|
I got detected.
Quote Originally Posted by Obama View Post
I got detected.
Thanks, Obama Your the best.
Too fast to even function.. And it DC's you
Obama, on my screen everyone is floating across ground not moving (using super knife mode)

Quote Originally Posted by Samsung45 View Post
Too fast to even function.. And it DC's you
no, i can show you if you like?
*sigh* Kicked...
Guess what.

I tested the no recoil thing, works.

A little lagging, and I am using XP SP3

The flaws is:

1. Everyone types to fast, you do not know if anyone is talking to you.
2. You might get kick out to the lobby for being AFK.

A little lagging problem. :/
Also, everyone on your team appears to be moving as fast as you.
Have to hand it to you never. You found a lot of uses for this crappy lil spped hack ;P
LOL.
People, jsut use the norecoil thing, trust me. Worth it and less buggy.problems with other ones.
Quote Originally Posted by Mouzie View Post
People, jsut use the norecoil thing, trust me. Worth it and less buggy.problems with other ones.
whatever floats 'yer boat.

i could show you if you want lol.
Nice release, testing it now.
dinner guys, i'll bbl.
Posts 61–75 of 567 · Page 5 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us