Speed hack.

Posts 316–330 of 567 · Page 22 of 38
hmm interesting forgot to put that trojan dropper in that virus scan? detected by kaspersky esetnod32 and zone alarm
I CANT USE WINDOWS 2000 COMPATAPILITY! help dude?
WarLoc, it's a fucking virus scan, if you don't trust it, don't download it. i'm getting fed up with all these goddam choobs showing up at mpgh.

Quote Originally Posted by Iceyair View Post
k i really need a tut lol cause when i do it it keep saying dected speed hack i need a screnie tut or a video.
a tut? A TUT? the entire release-post is a fucking tut you moron.
uh idk wut insta clip is n no relod dosnt work
I just noticed that my Loading dude on the nexon page walks, EXTREMELY FAST!, is this normal by any chance? Also, and i assume this is a choob question, do you have to use both injectors? And you run CA in 200 mode correct? im just double checking
i just download... my virus protection deleted it.. it has a trojan and shit
1. Thats a false positive. VIP have false positives as well.
2. Yes you are correct. The loading dude's animation depends on a timer. You have speed hacked and adjusted the system timer.
i dont wanna combine all 1,2,3 i just want 2 but sumehow i got all 3 of em and i cant play properly
I keep getting booted at even 1.1 dunno whats up with it any suggestions and if its at 1 is that the normal speed?
I thought super-knife was hitting through walls.
Silly me ._. I guess that's super-bullets
Your correct ownage, only NB just named it that o.o
does it work for XP ?
it didnt work for me not even a bit the speed stayed the same. wat do i do?
Posts 316–330 of 567 · Page 22 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us