Speed hack.

Posts 301–315 of 567 · Page 21 of 38
The no-recoil portion of this hack does not work for me...at all...

I use PerX injector, I have all the right files n stuff...

I have done every single step to get the insta-spawn/no recoil just as you wrote them up there. Insta-spawn works fine, no recoil does not work at all..
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
Grrr

Try This One

Virus Total
YOU FORGOT SCREEN SHOT D:<

edit: same bypass, lmao...
Quote Originally Posted by NeverBorn View Post
YOU FORGOT SCREEN SHOT D:<

edit: same bypass, lmao...
Yeah i know it is the same... but for some reason the one named NBProductions wont work but this one will.....

Stuff that comes from your COMP Just fails >.<
i dc in the middle of a game with my speed set to 1.5, i press ok too.
tons of people use it lol, just read the thread.
This works perfectly for me.....except for the no recoil...and reid some people can only have the speed at about 1.2 or 1.3 on W2K compatability...it's just wierd like that. You might want to set it at one of those speeds and try again.
GOD DAMN IT I CANT GET BACK IN CA WHEN I ALT TAB ANY HELP! D:



P.s Never born is sick Send him good Luck
Quote Originally Posted by Truly Free View Post
GOD DAMN IT I CANT GET BACK IN CA WHEN I ALT TAB ANY HELP! D:



P.s Never born is sick Send him good Luck
use the windows key? :\
Quote Originally Posted by weaselm01 View Post
Grrr

Try This One

Virus Total
ⓘ
i still d/c at login screen.
If i set it up for the last option it says it was injected and closes but CA wont start
Quote Originally Posted by FireAngel View Post
If i set it up for the last option it says it was injected and closes but CA wont start
End Engine.exe and HSUpdate.exe
uhm, my client just crashes, it doesnt even get to login screen?
k i really need a tut lol cause when i do it it keep saying dected speed hack i need a screnie tut or a video.
Posts 301–315 of 567 · Page 21 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us