wtf i keep gettn d/c b4 the login screen can u help me
Speed hack.
I still dont even understand how to get it started ugh!..

im having the same problem as lilandyngo. d/cs me right when hs is done and then darkbytes hacks comes up and then CA d/cs. I tired using both bypasses already. I have vista and yes i am running everything on Admin
i can only get the one with windows 95 compativility to works...the other two wont work for me..CA closes at login screen
ok.. when i die it takes ages to respawn... WTF?
Very sorry, but im not very hack smart or anything.
I set the injector to inject to Engine.exe speedhack first, then bypass, I select auto inject, I run CA in compatibility (Thats what i get confused on) Then I alt+tab to desktop, and nothing is there, just the injector as it was. nothing. else, ive tried to just inject manually but doesnt seem to work. Please help me.
I set the injector to inject to Engine.exe speedhack first, then bypass, I select auto inject, I run CA in compatibility (Thats what i get confused on) Then I alt+tab to desktop, and nothing is there, just the injector as it was. nothing. else, ive tried to just inject manually but doesnt seem to work. Please help me.
Aznmg233 don't double-qoute the release post noob, thanks for taking up the entire page.
What to change to 30: if you can't figure out what to change to 30 on the speed hack, you are officially the stupidest choob of mpgh.
What to change to 30: if you can't figure out what to change to 30 on the speed hack, you are officially the stupidest choob of mpgh.
lol nice.well i used ur magic combo and i luv it i pwn those choobs but the only problem is that i dc quickly so not enough time to pwn :'( anyone got any ideas on how to not lag?id appreciate it 

nice works perfectly thanks neverborn more help like this ull make it on my respect list!!!
Very nice hack :P and nice features thanks for this hack sure to try it out :P
Very sorry, but im not very hack smart or anything.
I set the injector to inject to Engine.exe speedhack first, then bypass, I select auto inject, I run CA in compatibility (Thats what i get confused on) Then I alt+tab to desktop, and nothing is there, just the injector as it was. nothing. else, ive tried to just inject manually but doesnt seem to work. Please help me.
I set the injector to inject to Engine.exe speedhack first, then bypass, I select auto inject, I run CA in compatibility (Thats what i get confused on) Then I alt+tab to desktop, and nothing is there, just the injector as it was. nothing. else, ive tried to just inject manually but doesnt seem to work. Please help me.

=( doesnt work lol
Hmm does this work on 64bit Vista cuz I used ur old speed hack last patch on my 32bit vista and worked. D: on 64 after injection there is nothing that pops up >.>


