Speed hack.
If you hit people throw walls, don't you need chams or wall hack so you can see them?
im haveing trouble with this i know im doing something wrong lol.
more detail please...
WOOT 500 POSTS
WOOT 500 POSTS
On • SPEED HACK, SUPER-KNIFE, INSTA-CLIP, NO RELOAD (walking, shooting, reloading, spawning)
I don't know what you mean on #6. What speed I set it too...(I know this may sound noobish..but c'mon..)
I don't know what you mean on #6. What speed I set it too...(I know this may sound noobish..but c'mon..)
hey ima try the other injector
set the speed to 30, or 100, or anything in between those.
hey that window for your speed comes up but once i hit that login screen it comes down.
30-100 wouldnt that make you lag?
30-100 wouldnt that make you lag?
um.... help thread 
and btw, a little lag every once in a while, but other than that it's really good.
i got a score of 45-7
everyone else had less than 15 kills (knife only match)

and btw, a little lag every once in a while, but other than that it's really good.
i got a score of 45-7
everyone else had less than 15 kills (knife only match)
So really what does super knife do?
Hey is this the same hack as before neverborn?
dammn doesnt work
