Speed hack.

Posts 511–525 of 567 · Page 35 of 38
yo dude on the box what do u put? which tab on speed or sleeptime? where do u put 1.3?
also does it work for vista?
Quote Originally Posted by jasonrzhu View Post
yo dude on the box what do u put? which tab on speed or sleeptime? where do u put 1.3?
also does it work for vista?
put speed 1.3 and sleep time 5-8
Very nice but im sure this is patched
wdf?
who bumped this thread,, it was old as.. rofl Dx
good work Neverborn
i love speed hacking
Quote Originally Posted by Katie_Perry View Post
Old Post >.>
Quote Originally Posted by n3m's_backup View Post
Fags. Stop bumping old ass threads.
Quote Originally Posted by iownageXD View Post
wdf?
who bumped this thread,, it was old as.. rofl Dx

wow failz much, lrn2read guys, i bumped it bc speed hack still works and people were just re-posting. shit..
Before you guys "OMG STOP BUMPING OLD SHIT"

Go back a page or two?

Vlakias apo etho asheme reh vlaka.
See I'm confused. We can bump this thread but not the other? Or is it just that I'm the one who bumped it? Both are working downloads. Don't speak out of both sides of your mouth please Stumpy. That's all I ask.
The Speed Hack still works...I dont see how Nexon could patch it.
Quote Originally Posted by Risee View Post
how can i get bypass¿
there's one in the download. it might not work for you though.
works for me great still
I love NeverBorn he's the fucken messiah of my world <3
Quote Originally Posted by Eternitron View Post
I love NeverBorn he's the fucken messiah of my world <3
thanks

-too short-
HELL YEAH NIQQA!! <3

-too short-
Posts 511–525 of 567 · Page 35 of 38

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us