Cod4 External Multihack v1.0

Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8
Cod4 External Multihack v1.0

Hey everyone, this is an external hack I made for Cod4 to be undetectable by Punkbuster. So I finished the hack and tried it on a PB server... Turns out, aero kept being disabled and this hack relies on the transparency features of aero, so I'm not too sure if anyone has a solution for this, but if aero stays on this hack should work perfect and be undetectable.

Features:
Aimbot
Box ESP
Name ESP
Distance ESP
Snaplines
and Crosshair

Screenshot:


How to Use:
The hack only works in windowed mode and aero must be on. I think there is a noborder option for cod4 that you can set so it's windowed but looks fullscreen. Google it
Simply start Cod4 and then start the exe. Press insert to open/close the menu and end to close the hack. It will also automatically close when cod4 does. Right click is the aim key for the aimbot.

Virus Scans:
Cod4External.rar - VirusTotal Scan
Cod4External.rar - Jotti's malware scan


Cod4External_mpgh.net.rar9 KB · 9,172 downloads Clean
//Approved.
noob question: What is aero?
Why it says : The program can't start because MSVCP110D.dll is missing from your computer. Try reinstalling the program to fix this problem... ?
same here.. not sure why its doing that
and I miss msvcp110d.dll
Sorry guys, should be fixed now just needs to be approved.
I can't open this hack because it isn't an valid application of win 32
Hmm, works but the crosshair and the boxes are shifted (the external crosshair is 5 cenimetres next to the normal crosshair)
Quote Originally Posted by chucktestaguy123 View Post
msvcp110.dll is missing.. help?
Google it and download it.
Quote Originally Posted by Zeraxis View Post
Google it and download it.
Tried, didn't work but you know like the other hack(Ultimate hacker) when it shows to some people that msvcp110.dll is missing, i ain't got the problem but only here
Its all shifted??
Posts 1–15 of 109 · Page 1 of 8

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us