HelpHack Loader W/ hardware Bound & Vbulletin Subscription check

Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1
Hack Loader W/ hardware Bound & Vbulletin Subscription check
Okay so I have this project for a friend to create a loader, I've gotten as far as to log in with there forum information, but thats as far as I know.

I was wondering if anyone could get me some links to tutorials of how to get a loader/account for VBulletin to be connected to there specific hardware ID.

Pictures of my work so far:

Quote Originally Posted by xVero View Post
Okay so I have this project for a friend to create a loader, I've gotten as far as to log in with there forum information, but thats as far as I know.

I was wondering if anyone could get me some links to tutorials of how to get a loader/account for VBulletin to be connected to there specific hardware ID.

Pictures of my work so far:

i have never done a Visual basic usergroup check. i allways used a php script that you send "whatever.com/loader/vipcheck.php?username=bob" and it would return. true/false.
Quote Originally Posted by iamspeedforyou View Post
i have never done a Visual basic usergroup check. i allways used a php script that you send "whatever.com/loader/vipcheck.php?username=bob" and it would return. true/false.
It's not a good way to do so.

@OP, hit me up if you are intrested with protecting your program against crackers etc. We have obfuscation services also we have posted crackme's on various forums and no one has cracked it yet. We can do this for a little price.
Posts 1–3 of 3 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?